Many students have noticed Reinhardt’s new sign that appeared after winter break. The generous James and Sis Brown family donated $100,000 for the new sign. The long-term friends of Reinhardt from Dalton, Georgia, felt that Reinhardt needed to make a grander first impression when strangers to the school first enter Waleska. The sign will display the words “Reinhardt University 1883”. Further construction and completion of the sign is halted until a dry date. Once the letters are put into place, the sign will be lit and flowers and shrubs will be planted around the new sign. Along with the new sign, modifications have been made to the main entrance to the campus in order for the sign to more closely resemble the new sign. In the past the family also donated money for a new athletic center: the James and Sis Brown Athletic Center.
Reinhardt Receives New Entrance Sign
January 17, 2013 by Leave a Comment
Brasfield and Gorrie Construction Company has undertaken construction of the new sign and expects to complete the sign as soon as the rain lets up.