Well, people are giving more attention to their health and fitness. Intermittent fasting is one of the trendy ways for weight loss these days. Intermediate fasting is also known as intermittent energy restriction. It is a way of pattern of dieting. Intermediate fasting is defined as eating only at a set time and eating only healthy foods for a set period and days. Intermediate fasting improves the burning of fats and the maintenance of good health.
Many neurology studies on fasting have been conducted and after 25 years of hard effort, Mark Mattson established that a human being might survive for several hours or days without food or water. Fasting for 16 to 18 hours is considered intermediate. According to studies, middle fasting people lose more weight than those who eat three meals per day.
BENEFITS OF INTERMEDIATE FASTING
People utilize this approach to lose weight and enhance their health. & there are several benefits of intermediate fasting
- Moreover, numerous studies have demonstrated that intermittent fasting significantly impacts our brain and body, allowing us to live a healthy and long life.
- It can benefit you with multiple health issues such as kidney stones, gastric reflux, diabetes, and other medical conditions, but it can also hurt you in some cases, so consult your doctor first.
- This helps with blood sugar levels because while your insulin levels are low, your calories are reduced. It also helps to improve your fitness by increasing your metabolic rate.
- Fasting triggers a metabolic pathway called autophagy, which removes waste material from cells.
- Cancer may occur due to countless cell intermediate fasting protects you from cancers with a high risk of developing.
- Research has proved that you save Alzheimer’s disease with intermediate fasting.
Hence, it helps us to fit and live a healthy life & it is the best way to prevent us from different diseases. So plan to start intermittent fasting from today and get into the right shape .