PulipPath is the student’s online portal that has an abundant source of information about your child to keep track of the progress of your child and also the child’s attitude when it comes to studies. This detailed information can be relevant in keeping your child updated about every subject and class as they provide details regarding the student’s grades, relevant tests, anecdotal requirements, assignments, certificates, etc. The purpose is to help students in getting the most out of their education. By visiting the official website and clicking on the student registration for students and parent registration for parents one can easily sign up for the school portal.
The Steps for Registration for parents
If you are a parent and want to know the registration process for the PupilPath portal, the steps are mentioned below:
- Go to the official website pupilpath.com and click on the Parent Registration button.
- The next step is to submit your details like name, email address, etc.
- Then you are asked to submit the details of the student which include the date of birth, student identification number, the name of the school along with the registration code of the parents.
- Verify all the details that are furnished and submit the password.
- The password that you have given will be the login credential whenever you visit the website. Hence, remember the password or make a note of it.
- Check if all the information that has been submitted is correct and click on the Register button. The registration process is now completed.
The login procedure for PupilPath
To do PupilPath login, follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Go to the official PupilPath portal and click on the Login button.
- The details that you mentioned during the registration process must be submitted and click on Sign in.
- If the information that you have typed matches with the information that has been given at the time of registration, you will be redirected to the account where you can track the progress of your child.
The portal is not accessible to the general public, errors like Forbidden 403 may occur preventing any unauthorized access to the portal.
How to check the grades by using the portal?
The “shared data” service that is available on this website enables both the students and parents to get the relevant information. To analyze the performance of the students, Skedula extends the class tour services. The class display for students and parents are mentioned below:
- Click on the Settings that are visible at the left menu bar and click on the Exit Speed button.
- First, select the course, and for switching the course scroll down and then choose the course that you prefer.
- The Map Classification Screens enable you to check and view the details. Three options are available to screen input, screen percentage, and the screening point value.
- Under the show input value, each input value will be displayed, the shown percentage displays the percentage of the student, and under the show point value, points achieved by the students will be displayed.
Instructions will be provided for the students to sign up for the official portal of PupilPath. Parents can also register to the portal and use their registered login email and password for accessing the information about the students. The details like class projects, tests, assignments, and homework with due dates are displayed. The progress of the child in each class can also be ascertained. When the student is absent on a particular day, the homework can be accessed by making use of the portal. The qualification status, calendar updates, school announcements, and certificates can be accessed.
PupilPath is an excellent grading system where parents, students, and teachers can keep a track of the progress of the student throughout the academic year. While teachers update the portal each week, parents can monitor the progress of the child and the students can make an honest self-examination of their performance and set relevant goals to improve their academic careers.